If you are a subscriber to a Contentment Website, applications or a customer of a Contentment Service, then this Payment Policy applies to your use of such Website or Service.
As used in this Payment Policy, “Contentment,” "Foundation", “us”, “we”, and "our" refers to The Contentment Foundation, Org. Together with the websites and the applications, the "services". The “Websites” means Contentment Foundation’s websites (including without limitation www.contentment.org, contentment.international, demo.contentment.org and any successor URLS, mobile or localized versions and related domains and subdomains), and the “Services” means Contentment Foundation's communications and support, applications and services, in each case in whatever format they may be offered now or in the future. The Websites and Services are collectively referred to herein as the “Offerings.”
- Subscription Period: By signing up for the Four Pillars of Wellbeing digital platform, you are agreeing to a one year subscription of our service. This subscription will automatically renew each year on the date of your original purchase.
- Renewal Email: We will send a subscription renewal email to the email associated with your administrator’s account seven days prior to when your subscription will renew.
- Expiring Card Email: We will send an email for the expiring cards seven days prior to your subscription renewal date to the email associated with your administrator’s account.
- Failed Payment Email: On every failed payment The Contentment Foundation will send a payment fail email to the email associated with your administrator’s account.
- Retry Schedule: In the case of failed payment, The Contentment Foundation will retry up to four times in the three weeks period. If all the retries fails then the subscription will be automatically cancelled and all the services will be restricted.
- Subscription Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time by writing to us at email@example.com. We will make sure that your payment does not renew in the next billing cycle.
- 30 Day Period: If you no longer want to use the Four Pillars platform after purchasing or renewing your subscription, you can receive a refund with no questions asked, but you agree to do so within 30 days of either starting or renewing your subscription. You are eligible for a full reimbursement within 30 calendar days of your purchase. After the 30-day period, you will no longer be eligible and won't be able to receive a refund.